Why You Should Attend In 2018
Meet Permian Participants Including...
- Active E&P Operators From The Prolific Permian Basin, With Job Titles Including Crude, Condensate, NGL, Natural Gas, Marketing, Commercial Development, Origination, Feedstock, Midstream, Supply, Asset Management, Optimization and Planning
- Leading Midstream Operators, With Job Titles Including Crude, Condensate, NGL, Natural Gas, Marketing, Commercial Development, Supply, New Ventures, Infrastructure, Client Services, Projects & Inspection
- U.S. & International Crude Traders, Private Equity Firms & Investment Funds
Sponsorship, Networking & Exhibition Opportunities Available For 2018
Bringing together the highest-quality executive level group, this conference gives you the chance to come face-to-face with active operators from the Permian this September. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship and/or exhibition options in......
- Full-Service EPCs
- Front-End Pipeline Design, Engineering & Procurement Firms
- Project Management & Commissioning Services
- New Pipeline Construction Services
- Main Line Construction Services
- New Pipeline Construction Services
- Flow-Line/Well Connections Services
- Pipeline Fabrication Services
- Right-of-way Solutions, including Maintenance & Reclamation Services
- Special Services, including Hydro Excavation, Emergency Response Services
- Site Investigation, Surveying & Land Acquisition Services
- Existing Pipeline Maintenance/Repair Services
- Pipeline Maintenance Services
- Main Line Repair Services
- Pipeline Commissioning & Decommissioning Services
- Cathodic Protection Services
- Marketing Fundamentals Analysis Firms
- New Construction Technologies
- UAV Technology
- Pipeline Tracking Systems
- GIS Mapping Technologies
- Big Data & The Internet of Things
- Crude Quality Testing Services
- Oil Spill Clean Up Services
- Crude Processing Services
- Gas Gathering Systems > Construction Services
- Compressor Station Construction & Maintenance Services
- Gas Storage Services
- Gathering, Treating & Processing Services
- Cyrogenic Natural Gas Processing Facilities & Services
- Crude Oil Marketing & Transportation
- Rail Terminal / Transloading Facilities
- Truck and Rail Loading & Unloading Facilities
Access to and use of this site (www.permian-takeaway-capacity-infrastructure.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Agenda At A Glance
What's On The Agenda This Year?
- Pipeline Developers' Short-Term & Long-Term Plans For Takeaway Buildout To Move Permian Crude, Natural Gas & NGL Out To Market And Meet Production Goals
- Assess the bigger picture of current Permian takeaway capacity and status updates for delayed projects
- Hear updates on new pipelines coming online in 2019 and announcements from the Gulf Coast
- Examine future infrastructure plans & projects for midstream growth
- E&P Commentaries On How They See The Permian Growing, Including:
- Plus Points, Challenges, Hurdles And Production Profiles At Different Price Points
- Future Crude Grades & Markets Offering The Highest Netbacks
- Where Is Permian Crude, NGL & Natural Gas Going To Find A Home?
- Assess key drivers driving domestic demand for Permian products in competitive markets
- Continue the value change beyond the destination of the pipeline and explore opportunities to participate in economic upsides beyond US markets
- Investor Insight On Private Equity Capital Funding For Permian Pipelines & Project Risk Mitigation Strategies For A Fast-Paced, Wildcat Environment
"Networking time was very valuable."
"The whole conference has been very informative and helpful."
"Varied perspectives given."Phillips 66