Why You Should Attend In 2018
Meet Permian Participants Including...
- Active E&P Operators From The Prolific Permian Basin, With Job Titles Including Crude, Condensate, NGL, Natural Gas, Marketing, Commercial Development, Origination, Feedstock, Midstream, Supply, Asset Management, Optimization and Planning
- Leading Midstream Operators, With Job Titles Including Crude, Condensate, NGL, Natural Gas, Marketing, Commercial Development, Supply, New Ventures, Infrastructure, Client Services, Projects & Inspection
- U.S. & International Crude Traders, Private Equity Firms & Investment Funds
Sponsorship, Networking & Exhibition Opportunities Available For 2018
Bringing together the highest-quality executive level group, this conference gives you the chance to come face-to-face with active operators from the Permian this September. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship and/or exhibition options in......
- Full-Service EPCs
- Front-End Pipeline Design, Engineering & Procurement Firms
- Project Management & Commissioning Services
- New Pipeline Construction Services
- Main Line Construction Services
- New Pipeline Construction Services
- Flow-Line/Well Connections Services
- Pipeline Fabrication Services
- Right-of-way Solutions, including Maintenance & Reclamation Services
- Special Services, including Hydro Excavation, Emergency Response Services
- Site Investigation, Surveying & Land Acquisition Services
- Existing Pipeline Maintenance/Repair Services
- Pipeline Maintenance Services
- Main Line Repair Services
- Pipeline Commissioning & Decommissioning Services
- Cathodic Protection Services
- Marketing Fundamentals Analysis Firms
- New Construction Technologies
- UAV Technology
- Pipeline Tracking Systems
- GIS Mapping Technologies
- Big Data & The Internet of Things
- Crude Quality Testing Services
- Oil Spill Clean Up Services
- Crude Processing Services
- Gas Gathering Systems > Construction Services
- Compressor Station Construction & Maintenance Services
- Gas Storage Services
- Gathering, Treating & Processing Services
- Cyrogenic Natural Gas Processing Facilities & Services
- Crude Oil Marketing & Transportation
- Rail Terminal / Transloading Facilities
- Truck and Rail Loading & Unloading Facilities
American Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-American Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
Agenda At A Glance
What's On The Agenda This Year?
- Pipeline Developers' Short-Term & Long-Term Plans For Takeaway Buildout To Move Permian Crude, Natural Gas & NGL Out To Market And Meet Production Goals
- Assess the bigger picture of current Permian takeaway capacity and status updates for delayed projects
- Hear updates on new pipelines coming online in 2019 and announcements from the Gulf Coast
- Examine future infrastructure plans & projects for midstream growth
- E&P Commentaries On How They See The Permian Growing, Including:
- Plus Points, Challenges, Hurdles And Production Profiles At Different Price Points
- Future Crude Grades & Markets Offering The Highest Netbacks
- Where Is Permian Crude, NGL & Natural Gas Going To Find A Home?
- Assess key drivers driving domestic demand for Permian products in competitive markets
- Continue the value change beyond the destination of the pipeline and explore opportunities to participate in economic upsides beyond US markets
- Investor Insight On Private Equity Capital Funding For Permian Pipelines & Project Risk Mitigation Strategies For A Fast-Paced, Wildcat Environment
"Networking time was very valuable."
"The whole conference has been very informative and helpful."
"Varied perspectives given."Phillips 66