Why You Should Attend In 2018
Meet Permian Participants Including...
- Active E&P Operators From The Prolific Permian Basin, With Job Titles Including Crude, Condensate, NGL, Natural Gas, Marketing, Commercial Development, Origination, Feedstock, Midstream, Supply, Asset Management, Optimization and Planning
- Leading Midstream Operators, With Job Titles Including Crude, Condensate, NGL, Natural Gas, Marketing, Commercial Development, Supply, New Ventures, Infrastructure, Client Services, Projects & Inspection
- U.S. & International Crude Traders, Private Equity Firms & Investment Funds
Sponsorship, Networking & Exhibition Opportunities Available For 2018
Bringing together the highest-quality executive level group, this conference gives you the chance to come face-to-face with active operators from the Permian this September. Contact our team at email@example.com to discuss sponsorship and/or exhibition options in......
- Full-Service EPCs
- Front-End Pipeline Design, Engineering & Procurement Firms
- Project Management & Commissioning Services
- New Pipeline Construction Services
- Main Line Construction Services
- New Pipeline Construction Services
- Flow-Line/Well Connections Services
- Pipeline Fabrication Services
- Right-of-way Solutions, including Maintenance & Reclamation Services
- Special Services, including Hydro Excavation, Emergency Response Services
- Site Investigation, Surveying & Land Acquisition Services
- Existing Pipeline Maintenance/Repair Services
- Pipeline Maintenance Services
- Main Line Repair Services
- Pipeline Commissioning & Decommissioning Services
- Cathodic Protection Services
- Marketing Fundamentals Analysis Firms
- New Construction Technologies
- UAV Technology
- Pipeline Tracking Systems
- GIS Mapping Technologies
- Big Data & The Internet of Things
- Crude Quality Testing Services
- Oil Spill Clean Up Services
- Crude Processing Services
- Gas Gathering Systems > Construction Services
- Compressor Station Construction & Maintenance Services
- Gas Storage Services
- Gathering, Treating & Processing Services
- Cyrogenic Natural Gas Processing Facilities & Services
- Crude Oil Marketing & Transportation
- Rail Terminal / Transloading Facilities
- Truck and Rail Loading & Unloading Facilities
Program Download Form
Complete the form below to access the conference brochure and speaker interview...
Agenda At A Glance
What's On The Agenda This Year?
- Pipeline Developers' Short-Term & Long-Term Plans For Takeaway Buildout To Move Permian Crude, Natural Gas & NGL Out To Market And Meet Production Goals
- Assess the bigger picture of current Permian takeaway capacity and status updates for delayed projects
- Hear updates on new pipelines coming online in 2019 and announcements from the Gulf Coast
- Examine future infrastructure plans & projects for midstream growth
- E&P Commentaries On How They See The Permian Growing, Including:
- Plus Points, Challenges, Hurdles And Production Profiles At Different Price Points
- Future Crude Grades & Markets Offering The Highest Netbacks
- Where Is Permian Crude, NGL & Natural Gas Going To Find A Home?
- Assess key drivers driving domestic demand for Permian products in competitive markets
- Continue the value change beyond the destination of the pipeline and explore opportunities to participate in economic upsides beyond US markets
- Investor Insight On Private Equity Capital Funding For Permian Pipelines & Project Risk Mitigation Strategies For A Fast-Paced, Wildcat Environment
"Networking time was very valuable."
"The whole conference has been very informative and helpful."
"Varied perspectives given."Phillips 66