Why You Should Attend In 2018
Meet Permian Participants Including...
- Active E&P Operators From The Prolific Permian Basin, With Job Titles Including Crude, Condensate, NGL, Natural Gas, Marketing, Commercial Development, Origination, Feedstock, Midstream, Supply, Asset Management, Optimization and Planning
- Leading Midstream Operators, With Job Titles Including Crude, Condensate, NGL, Natural Gas, Marketing, Commercial Development, Supply, New Ventures, Infrastructure, Client Services, Projects & Inspection
- U.S. & International Crude Traders, Private Equity Firms & Investment Funds
Sponsorship, Networking & Exhibition Opportunities Available For 2018
Bringing together the highest-quality executive level group, this conference gives you the chance to come face-to-face with active operators from the Permian this September. Contact our team at email@example.com to discuss sponsorship and/or exhibition options in......
- Full-Service EPCs
- Front-End Pipeline Design, Engineering & Procurement Firms
- Project Management & Commissioning Services
- New Pipeline Construction Services
- Main Line Construction Services
- New Pipeline Construction Services
- Flow-Line/Well Connections Services
- Pipeline Fabrication Services
- Right-of-way Solutions, including Maintenance & Reclamation Services
- Special Services, including Hydro Excavation, Emergency Response Services
- Site Investigation, Surveying & Land Acquisition Services
- Existing Pipeline Maintenance/Repair Services
- Pipeline Maintenance Services
- Main Line Repair Services
- Pipeline Commissioning & Decommissioning Services
- Cathodic Protection Services
- Marketing Fundamentals Analysis Firms
- New Construction Technologies
- UAV Technology
- Pipeline Tracking Systems
- GIS Mapping Technologies
- Big Data & The Internet of Things
- Crude Quality Testing Services
- Oil Spill Clean Up Services
- Crude Processing Services
- Gas Gathering Systems > Construction Services
- Compressor Station Construction & Maintenance Services
- Gas Storage Services
- Gathering, Treating & Processing Services
- Cyrogenic Natural Gas Processing Facilities & Services
- Crude Oil Marketing & Transportation
- Rail Terminal / Transloading Facilities
- Truck and Rail Loading & Unloading Facilities
STRATEGIC PRODUCTION FORECASTS & PROJECT UPDATES FROM:
Vice President - Marketing
VP - Crude Oil Marketing
Tauber Oil Company
Permian Midstream Takeaway Capacity & Infrastructure Congress 2018
Hear Real Insights From Companies Making Real Plans, Spending Dollars And Have Their Skin In The Game
As Permian Basin's Crude, NGL and Natural Gas output reaches record levels, takeaway capacity is the main factor constraining growth and the capacity of production getting to market. Permian Midstream infrastructure is being widely talked about, with all participants trying to understand how midstream constraints will affect them. Both producers and midstream operators are urgently seeking the most efficient takeaway infrastructure solutions for taking products to optimally priced markets.
American Business Conferences' Permian Midstream 2018 - Takeaway Capacity & Infrastructure Congress returns to Houston with a focus on providing more insight than what's being announced in the press.
On Day One, strategic midstream professionals will gather to deliver the insight on timings, capacities and locations of current, planned and proposed pipeline takeaway. Also, Permian E&P operators will deliver the latest Crude, NGL and Natural Gas production profiles relative price projections and future crude grades.
Day Two will focus on a high-level understanding of key drivers driving domestic demand for Permian products in competitive markets, and new opportunities to participate in economic upsides beyond US markets, and continue the value change beyond the destination of the pipeline. Presenters will then deliver updates on Natural Gas Processing capacity, NGL fractionation capacity, and Mexico's plan for infrastructure. At the end of the second day, the conference gives participants the opportunity to build strategic relationships between Midstream firms and servicing/technology companies to help reduce project risks and mitigate supply chain crisis.
- 2 Days of Learning, 20 Hours of Networking & Business Development : All attendees will take back all conference presentation material
- Multiple Registration & Event Live Stream Options : With subsidized E&P rates, group discounts, plus a fully interactive live stream option , this year there are multiple ways in which you can get involved.
Divisional Director, Oil & Gas - American Business Conferences
Agenda At A Glance
What's On The Agenda This Year?
- Pipeline Developers' Short-Term & Long-Term Plans For Takeaway Buildout To Move Permian Crude, Natural Gas & NGL Out To Market And Meet Production Goals
- Assess the bigger picture of current Permian takeaway capacity and status updates for delayed projects
- Hear updates on new pipelines coming online in 2019 and announcements from the Gulf Coast
- Examine future infrastructure plans & projects for midstream growth
- E&P Commentaries On How They See The Permian Growing, Including:
- Plus Points, Challenges, Hurdles And Production Profiles At Different Price Points
- Future Crude Grades & Markets Offering The Highest Netbacks
- Where Is Permian Crude, NGL & Natural Gas Going To Find A Home?
- Assess key drivers driving domestic demand for Permian products in competitive markets
- Continue the value change beyond the destination of the pipeline and explore opportunities to participate in economic upsides beyond US markets
- Investor Insight On Private Equity Capital Funding For Permian Pipelines & Project Risk Mitigation Strategies For A Fast-Paced, Wildcat Environment
"Networking time was very valuable."
"The whole conference has been very informative and helpful."
"Varied perspectives given."Phillips 66